Vining Trailer Park
.Vining's Campground opened on July
4th of 1958 and has since evolved into a seasonal park now known as
Vining's Trailer Park and is now operated by Vining's Park, L.L.C.
The park was built by Donald Vining (1922-2000) in the evenings and weekends while working during the day at the local Goodyear plant in Jackson. He was helped by his wife Margaret "Peg" Vining (1921-2001) who operated the family grocery store located at the entrance of the park. Soon after the park opened with the original 60 camp sites in 1958, Don decided to pursue the park full time and expanded it to more than 200 lots with full service available for trailers instead of camping sites.
During the 1960's the park grew into a more permanent rental site and in addition to Peg helping with the management, their children Nancy, Suzanne and Stephen worked in several areas of the family business.
On Sunday, May 1st, 2016, Vining Trailer Park will open for it's 58th Year under continuous management by the Vining family. Since the passing of Donald Vining in late 2000, the park has been under the management of his son Stephen Vining. The season runs from May 1st to September 30th each year. Since the start of the 2001 season with new family management the park once again has the children involved in the operation. In addition to the management of the park by Stephen Vining there are Richard Perkins, Suzanne Vining Perkins and Patricia Vining on site to assist.
Countdown to 2016 Season Start
Click above for 10 day forecast.
Web site designed and maintained by Stephen Vining
Scan QR image above for park information.